In the Thousand Islands Central School District, the learning community is technologically literate life-long learners. Learners are able to interact successfully in a technological environment to achieve their personal, education, and workplace goals. They skillfully use technology to access, retrieve, and use information school-wide, community-wide, nationally, and internationally.
- Technology is integrated into all areas of the K-12 curriculum to improve student performance. Students use computer technology to reinforce reading, writing, mathematics and computer skills throughout K-12.
- All faculty and staff feel comfortable in the use of technology to support daily instructional and administrative tasks.
- Students, faculty, staff, and community have access to current and reliable computer equipment, software, resources and assistive technology appropriate to their needs.
- Technology is used to improve communications.
- Chromebooks were introduced this year as the primary technology device for students at the 7-12 grade level.